1. Induction and differentiation of human iPSC into functional cardiomyocytes on a compartmented monolayer of gelatin nanofibers, Y.D. Tang et al, Nanoscale 8, 14530 (2016).
2. Effective motor neuron differentiation of human iPSC on a patch of crosslinked monolayer nanofibers, Y.D. Tang et al, J. Mat. Chem. B 4, 3305 (2016).
3. Nanofibrous clinical-grade collagen scaffolds seeded with human cardiomyocytes induces cardiac remodeling in dilated cardiomyopathy, P. Joanne et al. Biomaterials 80,157 (2016).
4. Characterization of phenotypic and transcriptional differences in human pluripotent stem cells under two- and three-dimensional culture conditions, K. Kamei, Adv. Healthc. Mat. 5, 2951 (2016).
5. Ultra-fast, sensitive and large-volume on-chip real-time PCR for molecular diagnosis of bacterial and viral infections, T. Houssin et al, Lab on Chip 16, 1401 (2016).
6. On chip purification of hiPSC-derived cardiomyocytes using a fishnet-like microstructure, X. Li et al, Biofabrication 8, 035017 (2016).
7. Soft substrate made of elastomeric micro-tripod arrays for long-term expansion of human induced pluripotent stem cells, J.J. Li et al, J. Mat. Chem. B DOI: 10.1039/C6TB02246Dr (2016).