Registration would require completion of:
1) information filling;
2) abstract submission (using the abstract template below);
3) payment in full.
Please use the abstract template (download below)to prepare your abstract.
Oral talk/Poster: All the attendees are encouraged to present their work by Poster. Several Oral talk opportunities will be given based on the academic evaluation of abstracts we received by June 2020. Thoseselected ones will be notified 6 weeks prior to the start of the conference.
Scholarship: Scholarships will be given as poster awards to early career scientists based on the evaluation results during the conference of high-quality poster presentations.
Visa letter: For the attendees who need a Visa to enter China, the Visa letter will be sent soon upon completion of registration. Please be aware that Visa application may take time, so it’s recommended to start your Visa application by May 2020.
A: CreditCard/International Wire Transfer:
(Important note: Be sure to note GCE conference and your name in the remark when you pay. Example: GCE conference 2020, XinyuanFan.)
1) Name of Bank： Industrial and Commercial Bank ofChina, Beijing Municipal Branch, Beijing, PRC
2) Address of Bank： Tianyin Mansion, No.2, Fuxingmen Street(S), Xi cheng District, Beijing, PRC
3) Swift Code: ICBKCNBJBJM
4) Beneficiary: Peking University
5) Beneficiary’s Account No.: 0200004509089131151
(available after 1st January 2020, website is inChinese)
D: On SitePayment:
(Credit card that can pay in RMB)
Please fill the information, submit your abstract, and pay registration feebelow: